As far back as I can remember I have been profoundly interested in all things paranormal and supernatural. I experienced a very intense near death experience at the age of five, where I died and came back; met with legions of angels and other high spirit beings in the realm inbetween, which I enjoyed infinitely but was told I had to go back and when I refused, was sent back. Everything was different from then on. I woke up with a sudden and keen multidimensional awareness, aware of the spirit world and a deep sense into people's minds and emotions.

In my 20's I explored everything I could on metaphysics and energy work, dimensions and spirit beings. I came across many classes and training programs, or maybe I should say, my angels directed my life so that I would come across what I needed and inspired me to explore. I turned my attention to God and asked what my purpose was, why I was here, and then lost all control over my life as I was powerfully directed towards healing work. I met many amazing healers that encouraged me to offer my experience in healing sessions with people. And so my journey was in full swing.

I began a journey internationally to continue to remember past lives and continue to train and develop as a healer. In time I experienced a need to divide the messages I received in the healing sessions with people from those sessions and begin to offer psychic readings and mediumship as well. Practicing past life regressions and energy work healing sessions with people, taught me tremendous amounts also about other ways to use energy work; for space clearing and land clearing, empowerment and activation of purpose, relationship healing, boosting businesses and so much more. During this time of travel, I came across a spiritual teacher who directed my attention back to the Self - Realization and samadhi I had experienced also at the very early age of 5.

I began teaching groups and classes in Reiki, psychic development, Stargate meditations and silent meditations. I was in the middle of a kundalini awakening, an extremely turbulent time. From continued exploring and inner inquiery I met spiritual teachers who offered an energy transmission that supported an intense spiritual awakening, purification and transformation, leading to the kundalini culmination, sahaja samadhi, oneness consciousness and full enlightenment.



I came to Sedona, AZ, in the early summer of 2007, to rest up mostly from all the incredible and fantastic energy activations and awakenings I had experienced from the kundalini awakening. Here I spent the first two and a half years in stillness, quiet restfulness and rejuvenated, replentished and restored myself and my energies. Then suddenly I bounced back to working with people, working in the metaphysical and spiritual field again with individuals and small groups of people.

Blessings to all ...